Download Darkstalkers Chronicle – The Chaos Tower Rom For Playstation Portable(PPSSPP ISOs) and Enjoy This Darkstalkers Chronicle – The Chaos Tower Video Game on your Android, PSP, PC, Mac, Tablet For Free.
Droid Gamer is The Best Website/Platform For Android, PSP, PC-Games, Dolphin Wii, Pcsx2 Games In Highly Compressed Size. We Provide Direct Google Drive Download Links For Fast And Secure Downloading. Just Click On Download Button And Follow Steps To Download and PlayGames For Free.
FULL Name- Darkstalkers Chronicle – The Chaos Tower
GRAPHICS QUALITY- BEST
DOWNLOAD FILE FORMAT – 7ZIP
Darkstalkers Chronicle: The Chaos Tower, known as Vampire Chronicles: The Chaos Tower in Japan, is a Capcom fighting game for the PlayStation Portable. It was released on December 12, 2004, alongside the PSP at launch in Japan, and in North America on March 24, 2005, for the North American PSP launch.
It is a port of the Japan-only Dreamcast game Vampire Chronicles for Matching Service, which in turn is a version of Vampire Savior that allows players to choose their fighting style from all five Darkstalkers arcade games (Darkstalkers, Night Warriors, Vampire Savior, and the Japan-only Vampire Savior 2 and Vampire Hunter 2).
The Darkstalkers Chronicle: The Chaos Tower game has all the characters from prior installments of the series and includes all the endings and moves from the games: Darkstalkers, Night Warriors: Darkstalkers’ Revenge, and Vampire Savior. The complete soundtracks from all three games are also selectable based on play style. However, the levels, selection screen and supposed endings are all from Vampire Savior 2.
Like the previous game Darkstalkers 3, Chaos Tower faces the player against seven CPU controlled opponents. Optionally, if special conditions are met, the player can face off against an alternate version of Bishamon, Oboro Bishamon. Under different conditions the player can fight against a unique mid-boss character.
Before the battle begins, the player can choose between normal, auto, turbo, and auto and turbo. Auto being short for “auto block” and turbo relating to the game speed. Additionally different play styles can be chosen, DS (Darkstalkers), NW (Night Warriors), DS3 (Darkstalkers 3) and DS3 SP (Darkstalkers 3 Special).
Network mode includes a standard versus mode that allows one-on-one matches. Players can switch characters between matches, change and set their handicaps and even pick different stages. Limit battle allows players to change the rules of matches, such as disabling punches or throws. Network battle also includes a league mode where four players can battle each other in a one-on-one.
In Chaos Tower, the player selects three characters and battle their way up the Chaos Tower. When the player’s three character’s life bars are depleted, they lose. Depending on how you fight, the path you take up the tower will change. The fighting system is set to Darkstalkers 3 and each battle is set in a room. Depending on the room, the CPU’s skill level will change, the higher the stars the more difficult the enemy. Each room has different conditions set in order to move up to different levels of the tower.
In Chronicle Mode, players can access materials that have been unlocked while by playing the game. There is an illustration mode, sound test and movie gallery where players can view various endings from the series.
- Besides the additions of Chaos Tower and Chronicle Modes, the other difference between this port and Vampire Chronicle is the inclusion of an exclusive stage, which is called the “Chaos Tower”, available in Network and Training Modes.
- The unlockable endings for Night Warriors: Darkstalkers’ Revenge shown in Chronicle Mode contains the translated texts that were scrolled with the characters’ artwork from the Japanese version (Vampire Hunter) that weren’t previously translated for the international ports. Strangely though: Huitzil, Pyron, Hsien-Ko and Donovan’s endings are completely retranslated in this port, possibly due to the fact of Anita, who previously named Amanda in the original Donovan’s ending in the West.
- Vampire Savior 2 and Vampire Hunter 2 are renamed as Darkstalkers 3 Special and Night Warriors Special respectively in the Western ports.
- Dark Talbain’s winning theme is heard in the game’s BGM section, but he’s not playable in the game. By using CWCheats, the player can play as Dark Talbain, but his winning music would not play (despite it being in the BGM section) and choosing another type other than Savior while playing as Dark Talbain would cause his sprites to flash different colors. Dark Talbain is removed due to the fact that Jon Talbain’s NightWarriors moveset can be selected.
|PPSSPP VERSION||PPSSPP GOLD|
FOR ANDROID USERS EXTRACT THIS FILE ONLY WITH ZARCHIVER
CLICK ON FILE AND EXTRACT HIM BY CLICKING ON EXTRACT HERE
THEN YOU GOT YOUR ISO FILE IN SAME FOLDER THEN
INSTALL PSP GOLD VERSION OR BLUE VERSION FROM MY SITE [I PREFER GOLD VERSION]
THEN OPEN YOUR PPSSPP THEN OPEN THE FOLDER IN WHICH YOU EXTRACTED YOUR PSP GAME AND THEN CLICK ON GAME AND THEN ENJOY!
THAT”S IT GUYS……
GAME COMPRESSED RATIO
DOWNLOAD LINK BELOW
- COMPRESSED ZIP SIZE- 390MB
- ISO SIZE AFTER EXTRACT- 640MB
CLICK ON GO TO DOWNLOAD PAGE
THEN SELECT YOUR DESIRED SERVER
THEN CLICK ON DOWNLOAD AND ENJOY!