You might be wondering if MTX Mototrax is worth your time now that it’s available on the PSP. After all, the game has been out for a while and there are plenty of other racing games to choose from.
In this article, we’ll take a look at the game and see if it’s worth your money. We’ll also give you some tips on how to get the most out of the game. So, if you’re curious about MTX Mototrax, read on!
|Full Name:||MTX Mototrax|
|Rating:||3.9 By 10,691 Peoples|
Welcome to MTX Mototrax, the definitive motocross game for the PSP system. In this game, you’ll have the chance to take your skills to the next level as you race against some of the world’s top riders on some of the most challenging tracks around. Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned pro, there’s something for everyone in MTX Mototrax.
In this game, you’ll have access to:
- A wide variety of tracks, from easy beginner tracks to punishing pro tracks
- A huge variety of bikes, from dirt bikes to motocross bikes to street bikes
- A comprehensive career mode that will take you from beginner to pro
Game Modes and Features
There are five different game modes in Mototrax: Stunt mode, Race mode, Freestyle mode, Hardcore mode, and Tutorial. In Stunt mode, you complete a variety of stunts in order to get a high score. In Race mode, you race against other players or the AI on a variety of tracks. Freestyle mode is the same as Stunt mode, but you have more time to complete stunts. Hardcore mode is like Race mode, but it’s more difficult and you can only do one stunt at a time. The Tutorial mode teaches you how to play the game.
Characters and Tracks
In MTX Mototrax, you can choose to race as one of 12 characters, each with its own unique style and attributes. You can also create your own character, with a huge range of customization options.
There are also over 30 tracks to race on, in a range of different environments. From the tight and twisty tracks of the Motorcross stadium to the wide-open expanses of the Freestyle arena, there’s a track for everyone.
Strategies & Tips for Winning Races
If you want to stand a chance of winning races in MTX Mototrax, then you’ll need to equip yourself with some strategies and tips. Here are some of the go-to techniques that I always find useful:
- Stay back in the pack during the start of the race as it will give you more time to watch and predict your opponent’s moves.
- Learn how to use turbo boosters strategically— this can make all the difference in a race.
- Don’t be afraid to take risks. Sometimes, this can be what sets you apart from the competition and help you on your way to victory.
- Keep it consistent— a steady pace and steady line will help propel you forward, while sudden changes can set you back.
So, that’s our in-depth look at MTX Mototrax for PSP. We hope you found this guide helpful and that you have a great time playing the game