If you’re like most gamers, you’re probably wondering what to expect from the newest installment in the PES series. In this article, we’ll give you the full rundown of PES 2009. From the new graphics engine to the updated player movements, we’ll tell you everything you need to know about PES 2009. So read on and get yourself pumped for one of the most anticipated games of the year!
|Full Name:||Pro Evolution Soccer 2009|
|Rating:||3.9 Given by 143 Peoples|
What Is Pro Evolution Soccer 2009?
Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 is a soccer video game that is published by Konami. The game was developed for the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and Windows platforms. It is the latest installment in the Pro Evolution Soccer series.
Pros and Cons of Pro Evolution Soccer 2009
So, you’re thinking of buying Pro Evolution Soccer 2009. That’s great! But before you make your final decision, it’s important to weigh up the pros and cons.
Here’s a quick summary: on the one hand, PES 2009 is an incredibly realistic soccer game, with stunning graphics and an intuitive control system. On the other hand, it can be quite challenging to master, and some players have complained about AI pathfinding.
But that’s just the surface. To get a better idea of what to expect, read on for a more in-depth analysis of the pros and cons of PES 2009.
System Requirements to Play Pro Evolution Soccer 2009
Your computer will need to meet the following minimum system requirements to play Pro Evolution Soccer 2009:
- A computer with a 3D accelerator card compatible with DirectX 9.0c or higher and Pixel Shader 2.0 or higher
- Microsoft® Windows® XP SP2, Vista SP1
- Intel Pentium® IV 2.4GHz or equivalent processor
- 512MB RAM (1GB RAM for Vista)
- 8GB of free hard disk space
- DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
- DirectX 9.0c or higher (included on Disk)
- DVD Rom drive compatible with dual-layer DVDs
Cheat Codes for Pro Evolution Soccer 2009
There are quite a few cheat codes for Pro Evolution Soccer 2009, so we’ll just give you a quick rundown of some of the most popular ones.
- To get unlimited money, enter the following code at the main menu: Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, Square, Circle.
- To get all classic players on any team, enter the following code at the main menu: L1, L2, R1, R2, Up(2), Down(2), Left(2), and Right(2).
- To make all players super-fast, enter the following code on the team selection screen: Up(2), Triangle(3), Square.
- For better ball control, enter the following code on the team selection screen: L1(2), R1(2), Up(4), Triangle.
So what are you waiting for? Go ahead and check out the Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 official website to find out more about the game and start planning for the best soccer game experience ever!